- Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum by Cerro, these 80 lowers start from the best materials available.
- The 80 lower is tumbled and deburred with a natural finish.
- Our 80 lower include an upper tensioning set screw hole to tighten the upper and lower fit to your liking.
- The magazine well is broached for consistent magwells from part to part.
- If looking to build something other than your standard 5.56mm AR-15 build we have a compatibility list.
- Set screw not included, available for purchase.
- ***Trigger guard not included***
Looking for 80 AR-15 Lowers? This is the most commonly built and the lower that started it all. Currently all of our 80 lower offerings are from Cerro and have the ability to be laser engraved as well as anodized. We also offer AR-15 handguards and AR-15 Upper receivers for completing your build. If you want all three, check out our 80 Build kits.
Tactical Machining has been manufacturing firearms parts and accessories since 2008. Tactical Machining was the original manufacturer of 80 lowers for the AR platform. No FFL is required to ship this item as it is not considered a firearm.
What is an 80 Lower?
If you're looking for more information on what an 80 lower is we built a good guide explaining the 80 lower builds. We also encourage you to ask questions through the "ask question" button on our website. One of our experts will get back with you regarding an answer.