- Parts may contain minor cosmetic or dimensional issues that do not effect fit, form or function.
- ***Trigger guard not included***
- Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum by cerro these AR-15 Lower Receivers start from the best materials available.
- The AR-15 Lower receiver is hard coat anodized black for a lasting and rich black finish..
- Some Blem AR-15 Lower Receivers may or may not include an upper tensioning set screw hole to tighten the upper and lower fit to your liking.(Screw NOT included)
- The magazine well is broached for consistent magwells from part to part.
- If looking to build something other than your standard 5.56mm AR-15 build we have a compatibility list.
- Blems are non refundable.
AR-15 Lower Receiver
This is your standard mil-spec lower receiver and patterned the interior to a long trigger pocket and low shelf. We pay special attention to the core features to ensure that the function is 100% reliable. The magazine well, fire control group, front lug cutout, rear lug cut out and buffer tower are all cut in the same operation to ensure proper alignment.
Tactical Machining has been manufacturing firearms parts and accessories since 2008. Tactical Machining was the original manufacturer of 80% lowers for the AR platform. No FFLs are required to ship 80% lowers as it is not considered a firearm.
What other parts do you offer?
We also manufacture AR-15 upper receivers, AR-15 handguards and other miscellaneous components for the AR-15 platform. You can usually buy one of our build kits and save some money.
What about the rest of your build?
We offer support through your build once you have completed the 80% lower itself. If you're in need of gas port sizes, we list those. We also provide information on basic troubleshooting on your AR-15 as well.