- Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum by cerro these 80 lowers start from the best materials available.
- The 80 lower is tumbled and deburred with a natural finish.
- Our AR15 80 lowers include an upper tensioning set screw hole to tighten the upper and lower fit to your liking.
- The magazine well is broached for consistent magwells from part to part.
- If looking to build something other than your standard 5.56mm AR-15 build we have a compatibility list.
- Ou no bull return policy backs you in case you aren't happy or just change your mind.
Custom Engraved 80% Lower
These custom engraved 80% lowers ship to you with whatever engravings you choose. Choose as few or as many engravings as we have options and your lower will be shipped to you in 2 weeks or less as you requested it.
Tactical Machining has been manufacturing firearms parts and accessories since 2008. Tactical Machining was the original manufacturer of 80% lowers for the AR platform. No FFLs are required to ship this item as it is not considered a firearm.
What is an 80% Lower?
If you're looking for more information on what an 80% lower is we built a good guide explaining the 80% lower builds. We also encourage you to ask questions through the "ask question" button on our website. One of our experts will get back with you regarding an answer.
What about the rest of your build?
We offer support through your build once you have completed the 80% lower itself. If you're in need of gas port sizes, we list those. We also provide information on basic troubleshooting on your AR-15 as well.