- Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum by Cerro these AR-15 Lower Receivers start from the best materials available.
- The AR-15 Lower receiver is hard coat anodized black for a lasting and rich black finish.
- Our AR-15 Lower Receivers include an upper tensioning set screw hole to tighten the upper and lower fit to your liking.
- The magazine well is broached for consistent magwells from part to part.
- If looking to build something other than your standard 5.56mm AR-15 build we have a compatibility list.
AR-15 Lower Receiver
This is your standard mil-spec lower receiver. We pay special attention to the core features to ensure that the function is 100% reliable. The magazine well, fire control group, front lug cutout, rear lug cut out and buffer tower are all cut in the same operation to ensure proper alignment.
Tactical Machining has been manufacturing firearms parts and accessories since 2008. Tactical Machining was the original manufacturer of 80% lowers for the AR platform. No FFLs are required to ship this item as it is not considered a firearm.
What other parts do you offer?
We also manufacture AR-15 upper receivers, AR-15 handguards and other miscellaneous components for the AR-15 platform. You can usually buy one of our build kits and save some money.